Frequent Buyer Incentive Program
Did you hear that the FBI is looking for YOU?
FBI’s Most Wanted:
This FBI is looking for new members that will place their Stampin’ UP! orders with me. When you place an order, you will receive FBI Frequent Buyer Incentive Program points. After accumulating 10 FBI points, you’ll receive a FREE stamp set of your choice valued at $30.00 or less, excludes Hostess sets. (customer pays state taxes, shipping & handling).
· For all orders placed on my Website, Club Orders, Workshop Orders or through any of my many Classes, you will earn one point per every $40.00 before tax and shipping. (if your order is $41.75, you will earn 1 point, if your order is $77.75, you still earn 1 point, but if your order is $80.50 you will earn 2 points and so on).
· Excludes: Card Kits, Class Fees, or any retired items that are purchased from me.
· Separate orders cannot be combined to qualify for this program. One Customer per FBI Program file.
· If you place your order online directly, your orders will be verified by a SU confirmation number. If you order through me, I will send you a confirmation number through email.
· Points are good for 2 years from the date of your first qualified order.
· Phone at 262-488-1510
· Orders over $150 mark before tax, shipping & handling, will also receive Stampin’ UP! Hostess Benefits from the Stampin’ Up!® Catalog worth a minimum of 10% FREE product.
· You can order online through the website and have it delivered directly to your home... Or email me and I can order it for you or you can pick it up.
When using email, be sure to include:
* Your Name
* Full Shipping Address
* Phone Number
* Payment information
(If I do not have your payment credit card on file, you will need to contact me).
When placing an online order, you will receive an email from Stampin’ UP! That will include the order number – you will need to fill that order number on your sheet and email me a copy of that number.
For email orders, club orders, workshop orders and class orders, I will send you this order number. Please be sure to record it on your form immediately upon receipt. (I am not responsible for keeping track of your orders).
When you have your form filled out, just email it to me and I will order your stamp set for you.
Click here to Print Form