All Month - Any Day Can Be Class Day
Your way is my way! Just because you don't see a day, time or class listed specifically on my Calendar of Events doesn't mean there can't be one! Just ask me about doing a class based on your needs and your schedule. I'm listing this item at 11 am on the 1st of every month as a reminder that any day can be class day. Call me at 931-484-3593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your next class!
* Do you want to learn a technique such as coloring with blender pens, heat embossing, sponging, or any of the many other techniques 'out there' ?
* Do you want a class that will show you how to get more from tools like the Big Shot and its accessories, Stampin' Wheels, or punches?
* Would you like to learn how to cut your papers and use them with less waste?
* Would you like to make 3-D items such as boxes, gift items or home decor?
* Do you need to make your own stash of ready-to-go cards, such as birthday, get well, sympathy or thank you?
* Are you a beginning stamper and need to learn the basics?
* Have you stamped in the past but need a refresher class and some fresh ideas?
* Do you just want a morning or afternoon out with the girls, doing something fun?
* Did you also know you can get several of your friends together and have a Private Class or traditonal workshop at your house?
I can help you with all of these things, and more! I can be your creative coach, help you learn how to get the most from your crafting supplies and tools, provide instruction, share tips and tricks, and have a great time in the process.
Please give me a call and we'll set up a day and time that works for you. You can also RSVP and I will contact you to set up your class. Bring your friends and let's get stampin'. You'll be pleasantly surprised at what YOU can create!
My house, 516 Snead Dr., FFG
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|