* Do you want to learn a technique such as coloring with blender pens, heat embossing, sponging, or any of the many other techniques 'out there' ?
* Do you want a class that will show you how to get more from tools like the Big Shot and its accessories, Stampin' Wheels, or punches?
* Would you like to learn how to cut your papers and use them with less waste?
* Would you like to make 3-D items such as boxes, gift items or home decor?
* Do you need to make your own stash of ready-to-go cards, such as birthday, get well, sympathy or thank you?
* Are you a beginning stamper and need to learn the basics?
* Have you stamped in the past but need a refresher class and some fresh ideas?
* Do you just want a morning or afternoon out with the girls, doing something fun?
* Did you also know you can get several of your friends together and have a Private Class or traditonal workshop at your house?
I can help you with all of these things, and more! I can be your creative coach, help you learn how to get the most from your crafting supplies and tools, provide instruction, share tips and tricks, and have a great time in the process.
Please give me a call and we'll set up a day and time that works for you. You can also RSVP and I will contact you to set up your class. Bring your friends and let's get stampin'. You'll be pleasantly surprised at what YOU can create!
Come join us at the library....you'll be pleasantly surprised at what YOU can create!
Cost of the class is just $5. Please bring your crafting kit which should include your favorite adhesives (tape runner, liquid glue, glue stick, glue dots, etc.), scissors, bone folder, pencil, eraser or anything else you like to use. Make sure you put your name on your supplies. And, I always have extra adhesives for sale during class if you need them.
When I have them ready, I will post pictures of the projects under BLOG on my Stampin' Up! web site. To see, just click on the BLOG button at the top. A flyer of this month’s projects will also be posted on the Library’s web site and printed in their events brochure, so watch for them.
Remember to sign up so I can have enough materials prepared for everyone. You can sign up anytime up until a day or so prior to class day, but sooner is definitely better for me. To reserve your spot or for more information, please contact me directly via phone or email, or you may call the Art Circle Library at 484-6790. You can also RSVP to this calendar entry to sign up on-line. Let’s get together and make some fun!
This class will be repeated Wed. July 18th from 2-4 pm.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|