This event is hosted by my team member, Tami Weil, normally the 2nd Saturday of the Month.
In this club format, you will create two 12x12" scrapbook layouts each month using Stampin' Up! supplies. RSVP to Tami is required. Event starts at 1:30pm. Tami will email you directions when you RSVP.
The cost is $15.
MyWay Stamping Saturday is the third Saturday of the Month from 11:30am-1:30am. We all know how adding a little creativity to your schedule is a good thing. We have projects for you to make 5 for $10. You decide which projects you want to make, we generally have over 10 different options from cards to 3D projects depending upon how many we have RSVPd. Because there is a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who offer the cards project boxes, you will always find a variety.
CLICK HERE to RSVP and get driving directions.
Looking for great Holiday projects?
Join me and my team for Santa's Workshop
The workshop includes the following:
- 4 Holiday Cards
- 1 Wreath
- 3 Gift-Worthy Projects
- Bring a new friend for a free pick from our retired stash
- Hang out with friends and laugh, create & relax
- Some surprises as well
Each attendee who RSVP will have their own table and area.
Meals and drinks available from the restaurant. No outside food allowed.
We will have a table of retired products available for purchase.
Please RSVP for complete directions and reservation of preferred tables.
ABOUT OUR LOCATION AND REFRESHMENTS
We are meeting at Portland Meadows Turf Club Entrance-2nd Floor
- The Clubhouse level offers a majestic views. Each attendee has a tables with space to store your supplies. Some stairs to maneuver.
- Located on the 2nd floor south end. There is service featuring burgers to sandwiches brought to your table, as well as Sabretts hot dogs and snacks.
- Quench your thirst with a wide selection of bottle and draft beers, Pepsi products, and Ristretto Roasters Coffee.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Mailed to House||
||Available For Workshops|