Let's Get Crafty!Thank you for taking the time to visit my Stampin' Up! website. Feel free to explore my gallery, read a few blog posts and see what events I have coming up.
My goal is to make crafting a fun and theraputic practice. My style is quick and simple and a bit practical. I'm active on Facebook and publish a newsletter every week. It always contains a download of either a project, a color inspiration, a tip, or a card layout. Join me won't you?
SPECIAL: Bonus Days
Have lots of projects and not enough time or space?
Dream of some "kid-free" crafting time?
Join me and my team for Crop & Open Crafting Day
This is the perfect time to:
- put together to-go or Paper Pumpkin Kits
- work on a stash of cards
- finish projects like wreaths
- hang out with the ladies, laugh, create & relax.
It's easier to get work done without distractions and you can use my tools and such. Come join us and get those projects done!
Each attendee who RSVP will have their own table and area.
Drop in anytime between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm!
- Pay $5 per event
- FREE for my Paper Pumpkin Customers.
- FREE with your order of $30 or more during the month.
Meals and drinks available from the restaurant. No outside food allowed.
We will have a table of retired products available for purchase.
Please RSVP for complete directions and reservation of preferred tables.
ABOUT OUR LOCATION AND REFRESHMENTS
We are meeting at Portland Meadows Turf Club Entrance-2nd Floor
- The Clubhouse level offers a majestic views. Each attendee has a tables with space to store your supplies. Some stairs to maneuver.
- Located on the 2nd floor south end. There is service featuring burgers to sandwiches brought to your table, as well as Sabretts hot dogs and snacks.
- Quench your thirst with a wide selection of bottle and draft beers, Pepsi products, and Ristretto Roasters Coffee.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Mailed to House||
||Available For Workshops|