Happy Holidays MagnetsAdded by My Project Ideas Category : Papercrafting&gifts Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
• Spotlight on Christmas stamp set
• Very Vanilla card stock
• Old Olive textured card stock
• Riding Hood Red textured card stock
• Very Vanilla textured card stock
• Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
• Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin' Pad
• Alpine Ribbon Originals
• Season of Cheer Rub-Ons
• Stampin' Dimensionals
• 1" Circle punch
• Sizzix Big Shot for Stampin' Up!
• Birds & Blooms Sizzlits dies
• Top Note Bigz die
1. Cut flowers from Old Olive and Riding Hood Red textured card stock using Big Shot and Birds & Blooms die.
2. Stamp joy circle image in Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Punch out images using 1" Circle punch, and adhere to centers of flowers using Stampin' Dimensionals.
3. Adhere flowers to magnets, and adhere lightly to Very Vanilla textured card stock. Insert into cello bag.
4. Cut topper image from Riding Hood Red textured card stock using Big Shot and Top Note die. Rub greeting onto topper using wooden applicator included in packaging. Tie ribbon around topper, and fold over bag. Staple to secure topper.