Spring Into Stamping!
This Class is for beginning stampers or those who just want a refresher course so they can get back into stamping and papercrafting. Each month, we will make 2 cards with step by step instructions. Learn about things like:
1. Stamping—how to stamp clear images
2. Inks—which inks to use for different applications, as well as how to use Stampin’ Up Ink Pads
3. Adhesives—how to select the best adhesives for different projects
4. Cardstock—how to choose the correct cardstock for your projects
5. Big Shot—how to use this awesome diecutting and embossing machine
If you have scissors, adhesives or a Stampin' Trimmer, please bring them. If you don't, come anyway and I'll help you know how to select them!
We will create 2 cards each month, envelopes included, with lots of teaching, tips and techniques. Cost for this Class is $10 and your payment will be your registration. Please RSVP by May 25th.
All Classes are held at Crafting on the Hill Studio. Directions will be given when you register.
Crafting on the Hill Studio
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|