Welcome!As a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator, I am one of those rare people who love what they do and get to share what they love. And I love stamping and paper crafting!
I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun project ideas, share special offers, and, of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products. Send me an e-mail or give me a call; I look forward to helping you unleash your inner crafter!
SPECIAL: Retiring List
Sale-A-Bration runs January 3rd-March 31st, and this party will be for everyone who does one or more of the following during Sale-A-Bration.
For Team Members:
1. Promotes to the next level.
2. Recruits someone.
3. Meets their Quarterly Minimum
1. Joins the Crafting on the Hill Team.
2. Places $300 in Product Orders.
3. Hosts a Party with $300 in Product Orders.
This is going to be a VERY special Event with a fun picnic, make and takes, games with prizes, and a special goodie bag for each attendee!
So get ready and start planning you Sale-A-Bration now!!
This Class will be for beginning stampers or those who just want a refresher course so they can get back into stamping and papercrafting. Each month, we will make 2 cards with step by step instructions. Learn about things like:
1. Stamping—how to stamp clear images
2. Inks—which inks to use for different applications, as well as how to use Stampin’ Up Ink Pads
3. Adhesives—how to select the best adhesives for different projects
4. Cardstock—how to choose the correct cardstock for your projects
5. Big Shot—how to use this awesome diecutting and embossing machine
This will be a 3 month class in February, March and April. If you have scissors, adhesives or a Stampin' Trimmer, please bring them. If you don't, come anyway and I'll help you know how to select them!
We will create 2 cards each month, envelopes included, with lots of teaching, tips and techniques. Cost for this Class is $10 and your payment will be your registration. Please RSVP by the Friday before each Class.
All Classes are held at Crafting on the Hill Studio. Directions will be given when you register.
This Paper Pumpkin Patch Party is a great way to have a fun night of stamping with friends and find out more about Paper Pumpkin!
Everyone is invited!
• Subscribers—Bring your Kit to assemble!
• Try Paper Pumpkin Make & Takes!
• Past Paper Pumpkin Kits on Display!
• Win Prizes!
• Bring a Friend, Receive a Gift!
FREE for my current Paper Pumpkin subscribers! Just bring your Kit to assemble and attend for FREE! You may do optional Make & Takes for $2.00 each.
Cost is $5 to attend and create a Make & Take of your choice. $2.00 for each additional Make & Take. Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin at the Event and the Event is FREE!
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|