Welcome!As a Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator, I am one of those rare people who love what they do and get to share what they love. And I love stamping and paper crafting!
I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun project ideas, share special offers, and, of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products. Send me an e-mail or give me a call; I look forward to helping you unleash your inner crafter!
SPECIAL: Share What You Love
Please bring scissors and adhesives. Adhesive is available for purchase.
Cost is $15.
RSVP by May 15th for this FUN Class!
1. Stamping—how to stamp clear images
2. Inks—which inks to use for different applications, as well as how to use Stampin’ Up Ink Pads
3. Adhesives—how to select the best adhesives for different projects
4. Cardstock—how to choose the correct cardstock for your projects
5. Big Shot—how to use this awesome diecutting and embossing machine
If you have scissors, adhesives or a Stampin' Trimmer, please bring them. If you don't, come anyway and I'll help you know how to select them!
We will create 2 cards each month, envelopes included, with lots of teaching, tips and techniques. Cost for this Class is $10 and your payment will be your registration. Please RSVP by May 25th.
All Classes are held at Crafting on the Hill Studio. Directions will be given when you register.
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Personal Event 1||
||Personal Event 2||
||Personal Event 3|
||Available For Workshops|