I hope you have reserved your spot for the 2nd Annual January Open House to be held on Saturday, January 13!
Beginners welcome - see what stamping is all about!
Create 6 awesome cards with the new Stampin' Up! products in the 2018 Occasions Catalog!
You will make 2 cards each of 3 designs. Make them like the samples or change them up if you like. Please, bring your favorite adhesive.
I hope you had an amazing Christmas! As the hustle and bustle of the holiday season are pretty much over, things should slow down.
What a great time to come hang out with me and stamp!
Come to my place in Oconomowoc for a Stamping Open House on Saturday, January 13th.
10 am to 2 pm - Stop in for a while or stay for the whole time!
• View the beautiful samples made with the new stamps, papers, and accessories
• Be here at noon to play a cute, fun game for stamping prizes (bring your new Occasions Catalog to play)
• Sign up for the New Product Based Classes offered on weekends
• Book your in-home party to do more stamping with family/friends and get a booking gift.
• Have some food and coffee, tea, and water.
• Pick up your copy of the new 2017 Occasions and Sale-A-Brations Catalogs, if you didn't receive one in the mail.
To prepare enough materials for everyone, please, RSVP if possible. If you do RSVP, your name will be put in a separate drawing for a prize. RSVP now at 262-853-2145!
See you there!
- Using the new Stampin' Blends
- Seeing the new Stamparatus in action
The class includes making:
- 3 full-sized cards with envelopes
- 4 little Valentine/Love notes with envelopes
- A small Love Notes Box
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Stampin' Up! News||
||Stamp'n with Friends||
||My Card Classes|
||Available For Workshops|