Stampin Up Classes-Techniques, WOW art, The Big Shot & more
I offer unique Stampin Up card making classes, in the following areas:
- TECHNIQUES CLASS-Do you have fun experimenting with embossing powders, creative masking, and using every day materials like dryer sheets and foil? Then my Techniques class is for you! We meet every other month starting on August at 10 am or 6pm. Cost is 5 cards for $10.
- THE BIG SHOT TIPS & TRICKS CLASS-Do you own a Big Shot and the see all the fun things you can create with them on Pinterest? This class will be all about how to use your Big shot, tips and tricks to get the most out of your machine. We meet every other month starting in September at 10am or 6pm. Cost is 5 cards for $10.
- PUNCHING IT CLASS-This class will feature the envelope punch board and punches! What can you create with the envelope punch board, well...envelopes of course, but it offers so much more than that, 3-D art, boxes, bookmarks and more. Punches are a huge part of paper crafting but they do way more than just the image on the punch! Make cute animals,elegant flowers, and fun shaped cards. Cost is 5 cards for $10. This class will meet every other month starting in September at 10am or 6pm.
- Wow cards class-Do you like a creative challenge and 3-D paper crafts & fancy folds? This class is alot of fun with other paper crafters who enjoy making cards with a real WOW to them. Fancy folds, 3-D gifts, intricate paper piecing and fancy watercoloring. This class meets 4 times a year. The first class will meet in October at 10am or 6pm. Cost is 3 cards for $10.
- Occasions card classes- Once a month we meet at the Bluffton Parks Dept. City hall building to make all occasion cards with a different theme each month! We meet on the last Thursday of the month-contact me for specific dates.
- Hostess club-Do you have a bunch of items on your wish list and would like to budget them out throughout the year and have the chance to have the FREE hostess benefits or some of those hostess stamp sets? This club meets every other month and needs to have 5-6 participants to start. We will meet on a Thursday evening, when we have enough signed up, where you get to make 2-3 FREE make n takes! This class requires purchases of $30 (not incl.ship/tax) from any of the current stampin up catalogs. Once it is your month to be the hostess you get to choose $15 or more in FREE merchandise!
- Scrapbook Kit club-Do you like to do traditional scrapbook pages and just don't have the time to get to your page? This club is for you! $20 every other month! Three two page layouts each time for $20.00, each additional is just $5.00! Free pick up at my home or $6.25 to ship to you. You will have several layouts to choose from in different age ranges, boy or girl, holidays, various themes and general everyday. You receive all of the cut paper, punches, and embellishments. (Stamped images not included per Stampin’ up policy.) New club starts in October!
- If you'd like to join any of my clubs and classses, please contact me at email@example.com or at 260-418-0118 for details!
at my home
||Stampin' Up! Event||
||Available For Workshops|