Note BoardAdded by My Project Ideas Category : 3DProjects Difficulty : In a Snap (Easy)
This cute and easy note board is a simple way of how to upcycle cardboard/chipboard. All supplies are assumed to be using Stampin' Up! product unless otherwise noted.
* Crumb Cake Ink Pad
* Timeless Talk
* Everyday Enchantment 12x12 Designer Paper cut to be 12"x8"
* Copy paper cut down to 6"x4" (not SU!)
* 8"x12" piece of thick card board from card kit packs
* Mini binder clip
* Cordoroy button
* Linen Thread
* 6"x6" cork board (not SU!)
* Jumbo Eyelets
* Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon
* Tombo Mono Liquid Glue
* Mini Glue Dots