March 19 thru March 29!!
I am holding a Mystery Hostess Party -- Online!!! And, I'm offering BIG discounts for you!
I have been working on my next promotion within Stampin' Up!, and am finally close! I just need to reach a certain point in sales by March 31 -- and, I'm asking for your help!! Below are the different levels of discounts -- all of these require that you order through me. I don't have the capability to give you a discount when placing an online order. BUT, if you prefer to do it that way, please use hostess code: K9JSJ9YM, and I can send you a refund for your discount.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!
I will draw names for hostess benefits on March 30th! Please be sure to watch your email, as I'll need your choices that day!!
- FREE shipping!
- 1 entry for the Mystery Hostess Drawing
- 1 FREE sale-a-bration item
- FREE Shipping and FREE Tax!!
- 2 entries for the Mystery Hostess Drawing
- 2 FREE Sale-a-bration items
- 20% off your your order! (ship/tax applies to order before discount)
- 3 FREE Sale-a-bration items (one for every $50 spent)
- You'll receive your own Hostess Benefits!!
For this card, I punched out a circle, colored it in, then re-attached it using Stampin' Dimensionals!! A fun and easy version of the Spotlight Technique!!
The dragonflies are super sparkly -- I used the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper:
Don't forget to place your orders today!! Use Hostess Code: K9JSJ9YM
and the inside:
Simple, but fun!!!
If you'd like to join us in March for a fun stamp class, click HERE for all the details!
We turned creative control of our April kit over to CEO, Sara Douglass, and the end result is stunning! Her style is, “bold, vibrant, and artistic—with a little bit of sass,” which is exactly how she described the kit. Sara designed this kit for you and your customers, so you can discover creativity through the eyes of our CEO while having an experience that is uniquely YOU! Tell your customers to get ready to embrace their inner artist and skip to the fun with Sara.
As if a kit designed by Sara is not reason enough to sign up, there’s more! She’s including a FREE gift inside every April box!
Sign up by April 10th!!
Click HERE to subscribe today!!
(you can also purchase a pre-paid subscription -- just click on the "shop now" button at the top of the page)
- Night of Navy: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; 4” x 1 1/8”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” (2); 2 ¼” x 3 ½”; scrap for balloon
- DSP: 1 ¼” x 5 1/8” (3); 2 1/8” x 3 3/8”; 4” x 1”
- Stamp balloon image in Night of Navy ink on scrap of whisper white cardstock, and cut out using thinlits and Big Shot. Set aside.
- Adhere strips of designer paper to one of the Whisper White panels. It’s easiest to start with the middle strip – line it up right in the middle, then you can add the two side strips.
- Adhere clouds pattern to smaller whisper white piece. Tie white ribbon around this panel.
- Assemble front of card as shown, using Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the balloon.
- For the inside of the card, stamp sentiment in night of navy ink. Assemble as shown.
- Soft Suede 8½ x 5½; 4-5/8 x 3-3/8
- Very Vanilla: 5 x 3¾ *2 of this size one for the inside
- Watercolor paper 3½ x 4½; a little scrap for the flower
- Using your aqua painter apply a light layer of water on both watercolor paper
- Using the aqua painter brush some crumb cake ink and soft suede ink *to get ink into the lid of the ink pad, squeeze the cover while the lid is close then open and you will have some ink in the lid to use with the aqua painter.
- Let dry
- Stamp the timeless texture using soft suede randomly
- Stamp the bold Hello using Island Indigo ink and the outline using early espresso ink
- Only on the Island Indio apply some wink of Stella
- Punch out the Petite Petal flower out of the scrap watercolor paper and color with Wink of Stella, adhere a pearl in the center
- Stamp the timeless texture into the front of the card base Soft suede
- Adhere layer Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Watercolor paper.
- On the back of the flower adhere a few glue dots and swirl some linen thread and adhere on the right hand side of the card front.
- Daffodil Delight 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Whisper White 5 ¼ x 4
- Square Layers: Whisper White 2 5/8” Square, Daffodil Delight Scallop 2 ¾” Square, Basic Black Scallop 3” Square
- Emboss Whisper White layer using the Big Shot and the Falling Petals embossing folder. Adhere this layer using liquid glue to Daffodil Card base.
- Stamp Flower on Stamp a ma Jig in both directions. Then stamp, using the Stamp a ma Jig two flowers facing each other. Next stamp Phrase using Basic Black ink and then cut out using the Layering Squares Framelits and the Big Shot. You’ll also want to cut out the other two Scallop squares. Adhere each layer to the next.
- Tie a small bow using the White Ribbon from the Combo pack and loop through the paper Clip. Clip this to the upper right corner.
- Adhere all three layered squares to the card base using Dimensionals.
- Using just a dot of Liquid Glue, adhere the Sprinkles Embellishments in place at the center of both flowers.