Scrapbooking, Stamping & Crafting Weekend Retreat – Sign Up If Interested!!!!!
- It will be a two night stay with 4 delicious buffet meals served.
- Guest rooms have two twin beds with their own private bathroom.
- You may arrive anytime after 10am on Friday and you can stay through Sunday evening. That’s over 48 hours of craft time!!!
- It will be held one of the first two weekends in November. Perfect timing to work on your Christmas cards and holiday gifts!
- You will have ample table space in order to spread out and keep it all out for the weekend.
- Each guest will receive a Stampin’ Up! Goodie bag based on the type of craft they will primarily be working on.
- There will be a Swap Table for guests to trade craft items they no longer use/want.
- A Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack and a couple make-and-takes will be included in the price. Other classes will be available for an additional fee to those who are interested.
- All of my stamp sets, dies, and tools will be available for you to borrow and use throughout the weekend!
- Awesome prizes will be given away!
- The cost for the weekend will be approximately $200 per person.
- We must have a minimum of 25 guests to reserve the lodge. I have to make a nonrefundable $250 deposit to book our date. I can not do this until we have at least 25 guaranteed participants. So spread the word and tell your friends! Email me and sign up if you definitely want to join the fun and are willing to give a $50 deposit to hold your spot. (A maximum of 42 guests may attend.)
Simply Scored Class - Sunday, June 24th @ 2pm
The Simply Scored Scoring Tool is a fabulous item to have on hand for papercrafting! With this tool and it's coordinating Diagonal Plate, making envelopes, boxes, embellishments, and more is a breeze! This class will focus on the Simply Scored Tool & Diagonal Plate. Participants will learn many fun and creative things to do with the tool while creating amazing projects to take home. There are 3 ways to play (when RSVPing please state which class option you are choosing)-
1. Just come and make the projects for $25. Downline members would be $12.50.
2. Already own the Simply Scored Tool, but don't have the new Diagonal Plate for it? Come make the projects and get your own Diagonal Plate for just $35.
3. The best choice - Come and make the projects and go home with your own Simply Scored Tool, the Diagonal Plate, and a free set of extra place markers for just $50.
RSVP by June 11th and bring your adhesive to class along with your own Simply Scored tool (if you already own one).
I'm so very excited about this upcoming class! This class will give you the perfect gift for Mom on Mother's Day! Or the perfect gift to give anyone you care about or just a great gift for yourself! We will be using the Beautiful Wings embosslit to create a set of 10 beautiful greeting cards with coordinating envelopes and a box to hold them all in. You won't believe how absolutely stunning this gift set is! Included in your class fee of $35, you will receive your own Beautiful Wings embosslit and a pack of rhinestones. (If you already own the Beautiful Wings embosslit, you may pick any other $11.95 embosslit from the catalog. If you do not own a Big Shot, you may pick any other item priced at $11.95 or below.) RSVPs are needed by April 10th. Participants should bring their own adhesive to class, along with a Big Shot, if you own one.
Here are some of the projects from my recent Fall Stamp Camp -
This fun bat treat holder was CASED from Shelli Gardner. You know - THE Shelli Gardner. CEO and cofounder of Stampin' Up! You should check out her blog at soshelli.com. This used the Petal Cone Die for the bat's body and the Perfect Pennants Die for the bat's wings.
This pretty favor bag would be perfect on a Thanksgiving dinner table. This was designed by my uppity uppity upline, Glenda and uses my favorite Spice Cake designer paper and matching fabric from the Holiday Mini catalog. The neat thing about this box is that it uses the Fancy Favor Die for both the bottom of the box and the lid!
This candy bar holder was CASED from Mary Fish. That cute little owl is from the hostess set called Warmest Wishes (in the Holiday Mini) and he punches out perfectly with the coordinating owl punch.
A super fun and unique upcoming class is the Explosion Box Class. An Explosion Box is like a "scrapbook in a box". When you take off the lid of the box, the box collapses flat to display pictures that you've adhered to the inside of the box. It's the neatest thing and makes a great gift or centerpiece on a table. And you can easily recreate LOTS of these boxes! We will be making our box to match this one (made by my fabulous uppity, uppity, upline Glenda) -
These pictures don't nearly show you how very cool the box is! You really have to see it in person to get the "wow" factor. But you can see that the other bonus about this class is that you'll learn how to make the rosette or lollie seen on the top. These are all the rage in papercrafting right now.
So, here are the details on the class - It will be held on Friday, October 28th at 7pm. The class cost is $20 and includes your own pack of the lovely Spice Cake Designer Paper that we will be using to decorate the box. We will also be making a couple fun, fall bonus projects at the class. So, what are you waiting for? RSVP now. The deadline is October 14th.
Last night was my Card Buffet where ladies could come and stamp all my leftover card kits from the year for $1 each. I had over 200 card kits left that they were able to choose form in about 30 different designs. They stamped and stamped and stamped and all left with a nice stack of cards to have on hand. I do still have about 50 card kits left that they did not get to. Therefore, I will open up a final Card Buffet night on Thursday, September 8th at 7pm. RSVP by the 6th if you'd like to come and please remember to bring your adhesive. There are only 4 designs left and here they are below -
The Stampin' Up! Exclusive Lattice Die (seen on page 206 in the catalog) makes absolutely stunning projects! And we will be making some of those beautiful projects at this class! For a class fee of $30, you will take home all the projects and also your own Lattice Die or any other die you choose priced at $21.95 or below. Remember to bring your adhesive to class and RSVP by June 3rd. (Downline may take this class for 1/2 price, but will not receive the die.)
Here are some cards using the Lattice Die -
CASED from Dawn Olchefske
And, the inside -
Only a couple weeks left to sign up for this one -
Are you ready for another class that you can do at home in your pajamas? You'll love this one - it uses the new Easter Blossoms stamp set that seems to be a real favorite from the Occasions Mini catalog. For just $15, you will receive detailed directions and all the consumable supplies needed to make the 4 cards seen in the picture below. This includes the envelopes and the paper and ribbon cut for you. You'll be ready to just stamp and assemble!
The beautiful spring blossoms on the Springtime Vintage Designer Paper are an amazing backdrop
for these four lovely cards! Add in the color blocking technique, used on these cards, and you
have a match made in heaven!
Things to know about this class before you sign up -
- This Class-To-Go contains the supplies to make the 4 cards seen in the front portion of the picture. We will not be making the card holder seen in the back of the photo.
- The cost of the Class-To-Go is $15 if you will be picking up from my home. It is $20 if you would like it mailed to you.
- You must sign up and pay by March 15th. I will then order the supplies and prepare the kits. They will be ready for pick up or mailing by April 1st.
- You will receive detailed directions by email to help you as you stamp and assemble the cards at home.
- You will receive the cardstock, designer paper, ribbon, and envelopes to make the 4 cards. You will need your own stamps and ink along with a few other supplies that I have listed below. If you choose to order any of these supplies when you order your Class-To-Go, I will give you 20% off their price!
Easter Blossoms Stamp Set
Early Espresso Ink Pad
Baja Breeze Ink Pad
Rose Red Ink Pad
Blushing Bride Ink Pad
River Rock Ink Pad
Mat Pack & Paper Piercing Tool
2-Way Glue Pen
Mini Glue Dots
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter