At one of my classes before Christmas, we made this fabulous wreath out of designer series paper. The picture just does not do it justice! I was so happy with how it turned out that I decided it would be fun to do one for other holidays - with Valentine's designer paper, Halloween designer paper, etc. So you mmight see another class in the future!
Again, I have been so bad at updating this blog! But hopefully you've all been so busy with your own families and the holidays that you didn't even notice! :) I have just been having too much fun with my kiddos and Christmas! It's my absolute favorite time of the year and is so very magical while they're all still so little. So I've allowed myself to take my yearly holiday break from stamping and just soak it all in!
It looks like December 15th was the last time I posted and I was showing you the first half of my Holiday Stamp Camp projects. So, I guess I'll go ahead and show you the other half today! I'm torn because I had so many awesome holiday projects to show you, but who really wants to see Christmas stuff now that it's all over? So, we'll see. Maybe I'll show a few days worth and then be done. You can keep the ideas tucked away for next year.
cute gift bag made with scraps
gift card holder CASED from Julie Davison
another gift card holder
gift tag CASED from Angela McKay
another gift tag
This is such an amazing deal! And actually the one I took advantage of 5 years ago when I signed up to become a demonstrator! Host a party with a minimum of $450 in sales or sign up to become a demonstrator and you'll get to pick a free set of 10 full sized ink pads!! That's a $50 value!
If I were you, I'd sign up to be a demonstrator. It's easier! :) And for just $99 you'll get to choose $125 in product, receive $65 in business supplies, get the free set of ink pads,
The New Stampin' Trimmer
Introducing the new and improved Stampin' Trimmer! Although paper trimmers are a common crafting tool, this trimmer was designed exclusively by paper crafters for paper crafters-and because it was made by Stampin' Up!, you know it's a cut above the rest! Please note, the cutting and scoring blade refills will be available early in December.
Features of the All-New Stampin' Trimmer
An extra-wide 6-1/4" cutting base and an extended 14-1/2" ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4" (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16" and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won't wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin' Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
A full 12" cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don't have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you're not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12" (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you're cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you've stored.
- Product details: item 126889; $29.95
So . . . I've been a very bad blogger and have not posted much at all lately. I am so sorry and will try to be more frequent with my postings again! I am so far behind that I realized I never even showed you all the cute Halloween projects we made in some of my classes/stamp camps. I know these ideas are obviously too late for this year's Halloween, but maybe you can tuck the ideas away for next year!
CASED from Debbie Currier
This fun broom made with some designer paper and a chocolate Twizzler was CASED from Melissa Stout.
Fun jack-o-lantern made with the Petite Purse Die.
Another little treat broom - this one was made with natural coffee filters and a Tootsie Pop and CASED from Diana Gibbs.
This awesome card was CASED from Dawn Olchefske. (Ignore the fact that my sample was dropped into an ink pad during Stamp Camp and now has a streak across the moon!) :)
Be sure not to miss this event on Sunday, August 19th from 1-5pm! In preparation for my upcoming garage sale, I have pulled out all of my retired stamping products. I have tons of retired punches, dies, designer paper packs, embellishments, over 100 stamp sets, and more! At this event, you get "first chance" at these goodies - before they go in my garage sale the following weekend. And, here's the REALLY exciting news - it's a Buy One, Get One Event!! For every dollar you spend in retired products, I will give you a dollar to spend on new products in the Stampin' Up! catalog that very day! So . . . buy $100 in retired items, get $100 to spend in the new catalog! Amazing, I know!!!
And, that's not all! This event is also an Open House for the fabulous Holiday Mini Catalog that came out on August 1st. So, not only do you get to shop for retired items (and then new items), but you also get to enjoy free make-and-takes, class sign ups, a huge raffle, and more!
So gather your friends and RSVP by August 17th. (Please note: Doors will not open until exactly 1pm.)
Here's a fun project (made at one of my upline, Glenda's, meetings). It uses some fun new goodies from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
The Petite Purse die, which made the sweet little purse shown below, is part of the Summer Smooches Sneak Peek Promotion. This promotion runs through the end of April and showcases some bright, cheerful products from the Summer Smooches line which will be in the new catalog that comes out on June1st.
This purse can be decorated in many ways and would make a perfect favor for weddings, showers, little girl birthday parties, and more! It is sized just right to hold a few candies, jewelry, money, or even a chapstick.